Gordon Lamb commenced practice in Mairangi Bay in 1972, moving into Browns Bay in the mid 1980s. In 1997, the practice moved to Bush Road in Albany. From a sole practice, the business has developed to eight staff, with senior members having over 20 years experience.
Based in Albany, the practice undertakes both rural and urban surveying, predominantly on Auckland's North Shore. Work is also undertaken in Metropolitan Auckland and the Auckland region generally, including the islands of the Hauraki Gulf. Major subdivision work has been undertaken on Great Barrier Island from time to time.
Joint Venture Projects
Lamb & Associates has deliberately concentrated its professional involvement in land development services to Land Surveying. Over the years, the practice has developed excellent working arrangements with Civil and Geo-technical Engineers, Planners, Architects, Valuers and other land-based professionals. Through these strategic professional alliances, the practice provides a seamless service for all aspects of land development.
The practice prides itself on providing excellent support to the architectural profession with projects especially in the education fields. With the utilisation of modern equipment and processing packages, excellent results are being achieved.
In conjunction with co-professionals, some of our major involvements include:
- Greenfields Subdivisions of up to 60 Lots in the greater Auckland areas, including Resource Consent process, engineering set out, Land Transfer surveying and "as built" data capture.
- Mangawhai Coastal Estates [a rural Farm Park incorperating truffle farming] at Mangawhai, undertaking the Land Transfer survey and data capture for engineering design purposes (civil).
- Millers Point enviromental subdivision, Tryphena,Great-Barrier Island.
- Environmental subdivision in Lower Northland creating life style development blocks.
- Data Capture for civil engineering design for stormwater upgrading services through co-consulting engineers for North Shore City Council.
- In-fill subdivision from Consent to final subdivisions (Greater Auckland).
Summary - Over 30 Years, Lamb & Associates Has Developed:
- A reputation for providing excellent service to customers.
- Credability with local and central Government agencies
- The ability to work with other professionals